Jack Fruit Mineralized Potatoes Recipe and Lecture.
Have you ever had “Jack Fruit Mineralized Potatoes?” This is a complete super nutritious meal full of real protein and flavor :))
This type of recipe are better tasting than regular potatoes, and they are way better for you too. They are made from the seeds of the Jack Fruit.
The Jack Fruit is one of the best growers of a full protein meal, and is super nutritious as you will see.
This tropical fruit is a very interesting, not only does the fruit tastes like sweet bubble gum, but the large seeds are full protein and taste like potatoes when boiled or cooked.
This is a great survival food because of all it’s total nutrients in the flesh and the seed, and the sweet flesh has a very original flavor.
If you have ever had real bubble gum 40 years ago? – this is what they used for the flavoring to get the bubble gum flavor. Now they use of course chemicals and other additives to mimic the real jack fruit gum flavor.
Jack Fruit Mineralized Potatoes Recipe:
- Get a medium sized, ripe Jack fruit from the Farmers Market. We have 5 Jack Fruit trees on our Hawaii property and they grow like crazy.
- Add 20-40 drops of concentrated Fulvic Acid to the beans, with a little bit of distilled water to cover the beans. Let them soak for minimum 20 minutes over night up to 9 hours or so. It is good to soak them for a while if you have the time in advance.
- Boil for 10-30 minutes with the Fulvic Acid solution that you soaked your beans in. I prefer to use distilled water for all of my cooking or drinking recipes. It’s the cleanest water you will ever have to use. I like to boil my beans about 10 minutes or so, but the longer you boil them the softer they get.
- It is best to get a “Work Horse” USA made Steam Distiller – The Steam Pure brand is what I personally use.
- Add 1-2 tsp of Sole Salt while cooking
- After the seeds are boiled you can if you like peel off any shells on the beans or you can leave them on and blend them up in the blender too. If you want them smoother then peel the beans after you are done boiling.
- Add the beans to the Vita Mix.
- Add 10-20 drops of the Magnesium Ionic Minerals
- Add 1/2 dropper of the Fulvic Acid plant minerals
- 2 tbsp of Triple Blend Seaweed
- 1 tsp of Raw Organic Spirulina
- Add 1/2 – 1 tsp of Sole Salt
- 1 heaping tbs of Organic Coconut Oil or Ghee Butter
- Add 1/2 tsp of Cold Processed Turmeric Extract
- 1 tsp of Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp of Organic Maca
- 1 medium sized Lime juiced
- 2 tbs of Coconut Amino’s or Soy Sauce alternative
Optional ( I love these seasonings or herbs ):
- 1/4 tsp of Organic Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp of Organic Curry
- 1/4 tsp of Organic Italian Herbs
- 1 Organic Chile Pepper or 1/4 tsp of Organic Chipotle Pepper powder or Organic Cayenne is excellent too
Always use Non Toxic / Teflon Free cookware!
You can also add Raw Milk or more Ghee Butter on top when you are done blending on high for 30 seconds.
Always cook the Jack Fruit seeds. Try to boil them for a minimum of 20 minutes up to 30 minutes on simmer – The less you cook them the harder they are just like potatoes.
So, if you want these seeds to really have the consistency of mash potatoes, then boil them on simmer for 25-30 minutes for sure.
I always like to peel off the shell of the seed if I use water to boil them, but you can take off the shell before you cook them as well if you are going to put them in a soup or something combined with other foods.
You can also use the traditional food processor or blender to make it into a mash potato consistency – really whipped up and creamy.
I like to use either Organic Ghee or Coconut Oil with Sole Salt. You can even put in 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast which really adds a cheesy flavor to the recipe. Raw milk really gives a good creamy consistency that matches that of old school potatoes.
If you are having the dairy please make sure the milk is raw and grass fed and NO RSBT which is a hormone they put into cows feed to produce more milk.
I like to add 2-3 tbsp of Organic Coconut Oil with a 1/2 tsp of turmeric which is very tasty and medicinal as well. Use this recipe as a garnish on the side of the plate similar to hummus or cranberries.
This is beautiful recipe to learn and use instead of GMO potatoes or sub optimal starches.
All the superfood products used in this recipe and many others recipes we share are available wholesale direct with free shipping promotions at earthshiftproducts.com
Please get an Earth Shift Kitchen so you can make 100’s of recipes to transform your diet, body and mind.
Recommended video to watch: Dr. Robert Cassar’s Personal Earth Shift Kitchen
“You are what you eat” so be careful not to be poisoned with all the additives, antibiotics code is memorial17 and hormones they add to just about everything now.
Learn the Probiotic Ferments and learn the Terrain Modification Protocols and principles here on Earther Academy.
Everything in Life is all a “Work in Progress”.
You are what you “Eat, Drink, Say, Hear and Do” so be conscious of that.
Hope you enjoy this “Jack Fruit Mineralized Potatoes” Video Course :))
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our Free Informative Newsletter to receive future updates on our next WORLDWIDE ONLINE Life Transformation Group Guided Retreats, and get access to a Selection of Private Videos. You will also receive a coupon for 25% Discount Coupon for Earth Shift Products!
The Earth Shift Discount Coupon is good for one-time use, and is valid for 25% off an order of $200+. This code includes free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states. This code cannot be combined with other promo codes.