Beginning Enema Techniques and Visual Workshops – The theme of this course is to Learn To Clean The Sewage Pit (colon) using Enemas.
So, I am going to take you through my journey of performing an enema from start to finish, and show you some colon and intestine massages.
I will personally show you some of the techniques I have found to be very beneficial and necessary to learn if you are going to do enemas.
How Do I Do An Enema?
The Enema Recipe really cleans and detoxes the intestinal tract of parasites and toxic debris that everyone has accumulated in the intestines – especially the colon. Most people are skittish or embarrassed to use this therapy with a professional.
The intestines from mouth to anus are approx 35 feet. The colon is about 4 feet and is what I call “The end of the Sewer”. The Earther Academy Enema Courses will show you how easy, simple and effective these protocols are to detox the colon and intestines.
Enemas are easy to learn and practice once shown correctly, and you don’t have to spend money on Colon Hydrotherapists (about $100.- to $150.- per session). Learn how to do these amazing life changing Terrain Modification protocols and self therapies on your own.
Enemas (if done correctly) will help you detox not only the lower intestines and liver of possibly years of accumulated super toxic debris, parasites, candida, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, plastics, old feces, processed food, old accumulated flesh, toxic oils, etc.
Most people have never had a professional or self performed enema, and in fact, if they have tried this super beneficial “Detoxification Therapy” then most likely they did not use the correct protocols and ingredients etc.
Saturdays for most people is what I call the “Catch Up Day”. All the chores around the house, laundry, vacuuming, take out the trash, cut the lawn etc. we didn’t have time for during the week.
“Sun-Day is Spa-Day and it’s my Fun-Day” too. For at least 12 years I have kept this personal Sunday protocol that has really changed my life in so many ways.
Many cultures around the world understand – “Sunday is the Creators Day”.
So, let’s create today, and take the time to personally take care of ourselves one day a week, all day, to help detox and rejuvenate your week’s accumulation of stress, toxicities, both mental/physical/emotional/ethereal (Wi-Fi and Unnatural Electronic Energies ). Most of us are giving our time to everyone but ourselves.
Self Detoxification and Rejuvenation is a Lifestyle that is Fun and Rewarding.
A sample of my Sun-day/Fun-day.
I always start my mornings with:
- Ketogenic Breakfast Tea – 7 days a week :))
- Scrub total body/skin/pores with Mineralized Vodka Cleanse Protocols.
- Re-lubricate the skin and pores with Coconut Oil and Mineral Protocols.
- Enema Protocols – usually takes about 40 minutes.
- FIR Sauna for 45-60 minutes using a variety of the Gwashing Detox Protocols. I probably sweat 5 pounds in the sauna so I drink lots of pure water constantly.
- Nude Full Body Sun Bathing for 45-60 minutes.
- I always exercise in nature, and I usually go on a 8-10 mile barefoot hike or mountain bike ride. If it rains I go to the gym or workout on my own.
- 30-60 min of Deep Acid Reduction Massage.
- Drink 1.5 gallons of Pure Distilled Water throughout the day – produced by my distiller.
Some times I fast all day just with Distilled Pure Water or have a Ketogenic Smoothie for lunch, or a big live fresh veggie from either out of the garden, or from the mountains when I go on my hike. I collect minors salad or mustard flower salad growing wild on the trail.
The rest of the day I spend to create something either in the garden a project around the house I want to create, and take care of me personally and to do all of things during the week I was to busy to do.
– That really cleans out the intestinal tract :))
The enema recipes have been evolving over the last 20 years of clinical practice. There are many enema recipes to try depending on what you are wanting to achieve.
- Non toxic cook ware to heat the solution mildly to body temperature (such as 2.5 qt Covered Skillet In Cream/Grey).
- Start out with 20 oz and work your way up to 60 oz (20 – 40 – 60 oz) of pure distilled water (beginning, intermediate and advanced).
- 1/2 – 1 tsp of pure MSM Powder.
- 1/2 – 1 tsp of high Ph Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder.
- 1-2 tsp of Aluminum Free Sodium Bicarbonate.
- 1/2 – 1 tsp of Liquid Sole Salt.
- Ionic Magnesium Concentrate – 1 – 2 tsp to start and work up to 1 – 2 tbsp.
- 1 tsp – 1 tbsp of Living Silica.
- Organic Coconut Oil to lubricate the enema tube.
- Non Toxic Enema Bag
Heat the materials up on the stove to about 93-98 degrees (body temperature).
Hope you enjoy this “Beginning Enema Techniques and Visual Workshops” Video Course 🙂
To see the following Video(s) and Recipes you have to be an Earther Member.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our Free Informative Newsletter to receive future updates on our next WORLDWIDE ONLINE Life Transformation Group Guided Retreats, and get access to a Selection of Private Videos. You will also receive a coupon for $50.- for Earth Shift Products!
The Earth Shift Promo Code is good for one-time use and is valid for $50 off an order of $200+. This code includes free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states. This code cannot be combined with other promo codes.