I am going to show you how to transform the 80% Sodium Chlorite Flakes into the liquid 22.4% concentrated solution, in order to make Chlorine Dioxide (CD) that can be used for various therapies, and uses I have found to be effective both externally and internally.
In fact, this is my most effective therapy for the first signs of a cold or flu, to stop the parasitic infection usually dead in its tracks in a day or two, for as little as 25 cents a dose. This is one of the main reasons Amazon Medicine People and many other poor countries use CD as one of their top effective medicines in the jungle, or in the metropolitan city areas of Peru and Brazil.
I will be doing a more in depth video course on “How I use Chlorine Dioxide” in the near future.
Chlorine Dioxide is another very controversial compound that has been used in sanitizing water, and various health sickness and biological dysfunctions for teens for decades in large commercial operations.
I have personally used CD for the past 15 years with excellent results for parasites, fungus, mold, candida, disinfecting water, detoxification, household disinfectants, garden pests and for overall health and wellness.
Most of the literature you will read will most likely confuse or scare you away from researching further into the uses of this magical compound. Some literature will say that CD is “chlorine bleach” and some people have gotten ill, sick or have died from taking CD (or as they say “chlorinated bleach”) – CD is not chlorinated bleach.
You will have to sift through the literature yourself, looking on both sides, pros and cons, to make a decision if you are ever going to use CD as well as how others have used it, and read the testimonials etc.
First of all, the CD compound is not chlorine bleach, as I will explain in the description below. CD has been used in many parts of the world as a medicine, for malaria, skin and lesion infections, disinfecting water for drinking and bathing with hundreds of other uses.
The 2 simple compounds that create chlorine dioxide can be bought over the counter (OTC), but I have found out, through using this compound for many years, that administration must be used with caution and always in very low dosages by physicians, or people wanting to experiment with this or any new or controversial therapeutic protocols for removal of parasites, glyphosate, chemicals, infections, malaria many other forms of pathogens and contaminants internally and externally.
For now, you can buy the Sodium Chlorite Liquid and Acid online at a 22.4% concentration, if you do not want to transform the flakes into the liquid sodium chlorite solution. One of the main reasons to make the chlorite liquid from the flakes, is because it is super cheap for anyone to afford and has many uses.
Every few weeks, I will add chlorine dioxide to my hot tub to disinfect and keep the water clean and clear.
When doing more research on CD you will see this proven product is so cheap and easy to use, or make yourself. If CD was used commercially and medically, this would take away billions of dollars of antibiotics and cold and flu medication revenues.
Big pharma like to have patents and exclusive rights for use of their medicines. Since CD has been used for over 100 years, and there is not an exclusivity for usage, companies cannot make profits using CD compared to the patented drugs they have an exclusivity to monopolize the sale, use and distribution of.
For about $30.00.- I can make up to 40/2 oz sodium chlorite dropper bottles with 1 lb of sodium chlorite flakes, which is thousands of doses. Again, you can buy a 4 oz bottle of sodium chlorite for about $70.00.- on Amazon.com if you don’t want to dilute the sodium chlorite flakes yourself.
Either way, the dollar cost to make this compound is not prohibited.
What Is Chlorine Dioxide (CD)?
Chlorine Dioxide is created by adding two solutions together to make one chlorine atom and two oxygens.
CD has been shown to be safe, easy to make and the materials are easily accessible. The power of CD is that it is made from 1 chlorine atom and 2 oxygen atoms, using oxygen to kill pathogens, mold, parasites, candida and many other types of parasites used for malaria as well as other dysfunctions.
CD has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in food manufacturing as well as a disinfectant for water. Both the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have endorsed chlorine dioxide for water purification.
Chlorine Dioxide Has Many Uses
Further along in this description I will share with you the many uses of this magical disinfectant and pathogen destroyer, which has been experimented with and used since it was discovered by Sir Humphrey Davy in 1814, when he adds sulfuric acid (H2SO4) to potassium chlorate (KClO3).
I have personally used CD internally and externally with excellent results. I have used it for disinfecting water in my rain catchment tanks, hot tub, used it in garden as a pesticide, excellent for hoof rot in sheep and horses, removing my tinea versicolor skin fungus, used with infections/sores/lesions, dandruff and mites, mouthwash for infection and bad breath, used in a neti pot for sinus colds, effective for a variety of parasites, colds and flu, can be used in an enema, cleaning products, treating your animals for parasites or dermal infections and so many other uses.
It’s the dilution that makes this poison safe, or the strength of the poison that makes it dangerous.
Ingesting too much salt can make you sick, or even kill you if it’s not diluted correctly and used in small amounts.
CD is a very powerful oxidizer and should be handled with care once the chlorine dioxide is made.
I was introduced to CD and learned how to use it from commercial farmers in the US and Mexico, to the Peruvian Amazon/Brazil shaman medicine people.
You might never have heard of CD but many cultures have been using this compound successfully in medicine, commercially disinfecting water and killing pathogens for close to a century.
Chlorine Dioxide is very familiar with the indigenous people in Peru who make their medicine like I am going to show you.
Many parts of Peru and Brazil are very poor and do not have modern medical facilities in the areas of the jungle, or even in most parts of the country except for the populated cities.
I was surprised when I learned that chlorine dioxide has been used for years in many countries successfully, and is cheap and effective for healing many sicknesses, the medicine people said.
Since it is easy to get, and inexpensive for people to use, this therapy (along with the cinchona bark) are some of the top therapies they use for simple colds, flus, insect bites, parasites, headaches, respiratory and mucus buildup and malaria as well as other ailments and sicknesses (also see Lemon Mushroom Quinine Tea For Colds and Flu).
Two Important Natural Medicines Of The Amazon Jungle
The medicine shamans told me that they use 2 potent therapies in the jungle quite often. The 1st medicine that is in abundance from the rainforest, is making natural quinine tea from the cinchona tree bark and the 2nd medicine available inexpensively is using CD (chlorine dioxide) to treat a variety of sickness, infections and ailments. Quinine and CD are also used widely in the jungles areas for water purification and malaria.
These 2 medicines are very inexpensive and it is easy to procure the ingredients and make the medicines.
Chlorine Dioxide Used To Disinfect Water
“Chlorine dioxide is used to disinfect drinking water around the world. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water to protect people from harmful bacteria and other microorganisms. EPA recognizes chlorine dioxide use as a drinking water disinfectant, and it is included in the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality.”
Interesting facts about Chlorine Dioxide
- Chlorine Dioxide is a mild oxidizer similar to 03 and disinfectant (gas).
- Dissolves in water.
- Can transfer up to 5 electrons.
- Light green color – smells like chlorine.
- Sodium Chlorite not Sodium HypoChlorite.
- Powerful disinfectant works well in a pH of 2-10.
- Algae control, mold and household cleaning.
- Excellent for Detoxification of heavy metals, glyphosate and parasites.
- Oxidizes VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds). VOC’s are released from burning fuel such as gasoline, wood, coal, or natural gas. They are also released from many consumer products such as cigarettes and solvents.
- Decreases Biofilm.
- Can be used internally and externally and for hand and foot soaking, skin fungus, nasal neti pot, lyme disease, colitis and blood spirochetes.
- CD is (+) positive charged and finds (-) charged pathogens. Lets go of 2 – 02’s or 2 oxygen molecules.
- Chlorine dioxide was first used for water treatment at the Niagara Falls plant in New York. It also has been used to decontaminate buildings in anthrax scares, such as in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
Water Treatment Using CD
The Niagara Falls, New York, water treatment plant first used chlorine dioxide for drinking water treatment in 1944 for phenol destruction. Chlorine dioxide was introduced as a drinking water disinfectant on a large scale in 1956, when Brussels, Belgium, changed from chlorine to chlorine dioxide. Its most common use in water treatment is as a pre-oxidant prior to chlorination of drinking water to destroy natural water impurities that would otherwise produce trihalomethanes on exposure to free chlorine. Trihalomethanes are suspect carcinogenic disinfection by-products associated with chlorination of naturally occurring organics in the raw water.
Use In Public Crises
Chlorine dioxide has many applications as an oxidizer or disinfectant. Chlorine dioxide can be used for air disinfection and was the principal agent used in the decontamination of buildings in the United States after the 2001 anthrax attacks. After the disaster of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana, and the surrounding Gulf Coast, chlorine dioxide was used to eradicate dangerous mold from houses inundated by the flood water. In addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has posted a list of many disinfectants that meet its criteria for use in environmental measures against the causative coronavirus. Some are based on sodium chlorite that is activated into chlorine dioxide, though differing formulations are used in each product. Many other products on the EPA list contain sodium hypochlorite, which is similar in name but should not be confused with sodium chlorite because they have very different modes of chemical action.
Other Disinfection Uses
Chlorine dioxide may be used as a fumigant treatment to “sanitize” fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries that develop molds and yeast. Chlorine dioxide may be used to disinfect poultry by spraying or immersing it after slaughtering. Chlorine dioxide may be used for the disinfection of endoscopes, such as under the trade name Tristel. It is also available in a trio consisting of a preceding pre-clean with surfactant and a succeeding rinse with deionized water and a low-level antioxidant. Chlorine dioxide may be used for control of zebra and quagga mussels in water intakes. Chlorine dioxide was shown to be effective in bed bug eradication
FDA WARNING: Chlorine dioxide is fraudulently marketed as a magic cure for a range of diseases from brain cancer to AIDS. Enemas of chlorine dioxide are a supposed cure for childhood autism, resulting in complaints to the FDA reporting life-threatening reactions, and even death. Chlorine dioxide is relabelled to a variety of brand names including, but not limited to MMS, Miracle Mineral Solution and CD protocol. There is no scientific basis for chlorine dioxide’s medical properties and FDA has warned against its usage.
Information from wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_dioxide
Brief History Of Using Chlorine Dioxide In Commercial Applications
Chlorine dioxide has been used all over the world for many large scale commercial uses. Most people have never heard about this compound, and if you look it up on the internet you will find a lot of negative information on Chlorine Dioxide. Here are some of the commercial uses that have been used successfully on large scale commercial operations.
- In 1814 – Chlorine dioxide was discovered by Sir Humphrey Davy, when he adds sulfuric acid (H2SO4) to potassium chlorate (KClO3).
- 1944, the first use of chlorine dioxide on a commercial level. Chlorine dioxide is used for the first time to solve taste and odor issues in a water treatment plant at Niagara Falls, New York.
- 1956 – Brussels, Belgium, switches to chlorine dioxide from chlorine for its drinking water disinfection operations. This marks the first large scale use of chlorine dioxide for potable water treatment. It is discovered that Chlorine dioxide will destroy algae biofilm, a feat which Chlorine could not accomplish.
- Through the 1960’s more cities and swimming pools start to change to Chlorine Dioxide
- 1970 – Hundreds of municipal water systems successfully convert to chlorine dioxide. This happens across the United States and Europe
- 1983 – The EPA recommends chlorine dioxide as a solution to trihalomethanes (THMs). When chlorine is used to disinfect water and make it potable (chlorination), THMs are produced as a by-product. THMs have been linked to cancer (i.e., they are carcinogenic). Chlorine dioxide does not produce THMs.
- 2001 – Fema and other government agencies use Chlorine dioxide as one of the decontamination agents used by the United States government against the Anthrax attacks of 2001. The Chlorine Dioxide was completely effective against the tiny Anthrax Spores. The buildings, walls and furnishings suffered no damage from the treatment.
- 2005 – Fema Again uses Chlorine dioxide to eradicate mold and mildew from homes flooded by Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana. Chlorine dioxide can penetrate biofilms to effectively disintegrate them
- 2006 – Jim Humble releases a book called “Breakthrough – The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century” MMS was named by Jim Humble – or what is commonly known as chlorine dioxide since 1814. He used the sodium chlorite and acid solution for water disinfection and malaria.
- 2010 -The United States Food and Drug Administration issued a warning on using MMS – chlorine dioxide, according to the Jim Humble – MMS protocols. They label it as industrial bleach…BUT at the same time they have approved the use of Chlorine Dioxide for use in mouthwashes, toothpastes, and as a food service disinfectant among other uses, citing it as being a better alternative than chlorine.
- 2014 – The EPA lists PERFORMACIDE® as a registered disinfectant that meets the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) criteria for use against the Ebola virus. PERFORMACIDE® is a unique chlorine dioxide generator and delivery system. Chlorine dioxide is a potent virucide.
To learn more about the commercial use and some patents of chlorine dioxide – read the links below. The products, uses, and applications for Chlorine Dioxide continue to grow and be used.
Over time mainstream health and more home related products are being created using chlorine dioxide. There are several patents issued for companies to use Chlorine Dioxide to make personal and household products.
Read more about the History and other important information about chlorine dioxide below:
- History of Chlorine Dioxide
- Food and Drug Administration – Chlorine Dioxide – Code of Regulations Title
- Method and Compositions for treating Cancerous Tumors Patent using Chlorine Dioxide
- Chlorine dioxide gas for use in treating respiratory virus infection – EU Patent
- Patent for Disinfecting Water
- Use of a chemically-stabilized chlorite matrix for the parenteral treatment of HIV infections – Patent
- Anti-inflammatory formulations for inflammatory diseases – Patent
- Controlled Clinical Trials of Chlorine Dioxide (CD) in Man
- Chlorine Dioxide against Coronavirus: a revolutionary, simple and effective approach
- PDF Chlorine Dioxide references – Andreas Kalker – Corona virus
Is Chlorine Dioxide The Same As Chlorine Bleach?
The two compounds are not the same at all. Chlorine dioxide is not chlorine and does not act like chlorine. Hypochlorous acid is the active ingredient in chlorine bleach, like many of the other chlorine compounds or species, these compounds oxidize or destroy pathogens by chlorination. The chlorine atom is added to a substance, and this is the mode of action of toxic chlorine bleach.
Chlorine dioxides action is completely different from chlorine bleach. The CD or CL02, loses two of the oxygen molecules from the chlorine and performs effective oxidation in such a manner that no chlorine atoms are transferred to form accumulated toxic or carcinogenic compounds, such as THM’s and HAA5’s.
The end result of the breakdown of CL02, this molecule loses 2 of the oxygens to disinfect and oxidize pathogens, and then what is left is the chlorine atom that is reduced into harmless chlorides.
Many of the articles you will read are saying that chlorine dioxide is the same as bleach, most likely to scare people away from the multiple positive benefits this compound has for detoxification and health, over the last 50 years.
Common household bleach (NaClO) destroys pathogens through chlorination like a poison.
Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) kills pathogens through the process of oxygen and oxidation, there is a big difference.
What Is Chlorine Dioxide Good For?
Powerful Disinfection in Water Treatment – Chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant. When added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and some types of parasites that can make people sick, such as Cryptosporidium parvum and Giardia lamblia – src: Chlorine Dioxide | Use, Benefits, and Chemical Safety Facts
Does Chlorine Dioxide Kill Viruses?
Chlorine dioxide can be used as an oxidizer or disinfectant. It is a very strong oxidizer and it effectively kills pathogenic microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria and viruses – src: Chlorine dioxide as a disinfectant – Lenntech
Is Chlorine Dioxide Safe For Dogs?
CHLORINE DIOXIDE SAFETY – Chlorine dioxide is one of the safest ingredients used in the food industry today. This active ingredient is an effective and safe antibacterial agent. In vitro, chlorine dioxide does not interfere with fibroblastic activity, having no adverse effects on periodontal tissues – src: DENTAL FRESH SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE … – Synergy Labs
Transforming The Sodium Chlorite Flakes Into A 22.4% Solution
This is how I have been shown how to make the 22.4% sodium chlorite liquid solution from the 80% sodium chlorite flakes.
To make the Chlorine Dioxide you need to start with a liquid 22.4% strength solution of sodium chlorite.
You can buy a pound of Sodium Chlorite Flakes for about $30.00.
You will be able to make approx. 40 – 1.5-2oz bottles literally for pennies on the dollar compared to the already made chlorite products.
In order to get a 22.4% concentrated solution, I am going to use the recipe below to get the right amount of flakes to the right amount of distilled water.
I use 80% sodium chlorite flakes to make a 22.4% strength solution that is very cheap and easy to make when you have the correct formula of distilled water to sodium chlorite.
Once you have dissolved the correct amount of flakes and distilled water (22.4% sodium chlorite liquid solution), you are ready to make the CD.
As you will see in the video, in order for the sodium chlorite to turn into chlorine dioxide, I will need to add an acidic solution to transform the sodium chlorite and acid into chlorine dioxide.
Before using any controversial therapies, I recommend everyone should do their own personal research and consult a health care practitioner for guidance and/or support.
The private description below will cover how I am transforming the flakes to the proper dilutions, the ingredients, recipe and protocols I have used with CD with positive results. I will also go over the warnings and precautions of using CD.
I will also attach an informative workshop/lecture that I did in 2020, with one of the retreat groups, showing you how I have used chlorine dioxide both internally and externally. I will also talk about several flu and cold prevention protocols.
The rest of this course text is available to Earther Members only.
Hope you enjoy this “Making Chlorine Dioxide For Pathogens and Parasites” Video Course 🙂
To see the following Video(s) and Recipes you have to be an Earther Member.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our Free Informative Newsletter to receive future updates on our next WORLDWIDE ONLINE Life Transformation Group Guided Retreats, and get access to a Selection of Private Videos. You will also receive a coupon for $50.- for Earth Shift Products!
The Earth Shift Promo Code is good for one-time use and is valid for $50 off an order of $200+. This code includes free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states. This code cannot be combined with other promo codes.