6 Stage RO – Reverse Osmosis Filter System
MEMBER PRICE $565.00!
Members Save: $635.00 (52.92%)
6 STAGE RO – Removal of Chloramines, Fluoride, + ALKALINE + MEDIA FILTER for Drinking Water.
Removing Fluoride- Chlorine – Chloramine’s, heavy metals and many other toxicities.
1st Stage: Sediment Filter 5 Micron, Multi-Layer removes Rust, Sediment and Dirt.
2nd Stage: Media Filter removes Arsenic, Fluoride and Heavy Metals from Water. Change 1 x per year.
3rd Stage: Specialty Premium High Activity Carbon filter for removing 100% of Chloramines, Chlorine, Bad Taste and Odor from Water ; Change filter 1 x year
4th Stage Reverse Osmosis Filter remove all 95% of all Dissolved Minerals and Chemicals.
5th Stage Alkaline Filter, add 40 ppm of Calcium and Magnesium to Re-Mineralize the Water and raise the pH of the Water to 8.5 to 9 range.
6th Stage Coconut Shell Carbon Filter to improve taste of water as final polishing filter.
It is recommended to have a certified plumber or technician to install your water systems.
Free shipping ONLY to the 48 Contiguous States in United States.
For international shipments, Hawaii, & Alaska – contact us for a quote.
This is a hand-built system, made per order in the United States.
Notes on “electronic ionizer” We already know that you can make tap water into Alkaline water and acidic water using the “electronic ionizer”. Inside the ionizer, calcium and magnesium and other stuff are separated out and flow out to the alkaline side of the output, and the rest of the water would become acidic and go to the waste side. This methods is fine except it assumes that the water supply is very clean without other harmful chemicals. Why is the ionizer so expensive is beyond me. We have one used ionizer in our office where we disassembled it.
However, our approach in making Alkaline water is to purify the tap water to very pure level first, then we slowly add small amounts of calcium and magnesium back to the water to make the water Alkaline. The Alkaline filter on this unit makes the pH level to about 9.5 to 10.5. We also have another version where we only add calcium and the pH level is about 8.5 which is slightly alkaline.
This system is a complete system ready to be installed. It includes all filters, storage tank (4gal. tank), faucet, tubing, installation hardware, installation manual. All filters and membrane are standard size.
The system come with high capacity filters, you only need to replace the pre-filters and post filter once a year instead of every 6 months.
This is a complete system with all filters, storage tank, faucet, tubing, feed water adapter, drain saddle valve, installation manual. Ready for installation.
1st stage: high capacity, 5 micron sediment filter, to remove sediment, rust, sand, (replace every 12 months).
2nd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter removes chlorine, taste & odor (replace every 12 months).
3rd stage: Specialty Premium High Activity Carbon filter for removing 100% of Chloramines, Chlorine, Bad Taste and Odor from Water ; Change filter 1 x year high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter further removing chlorine to ensure 100% removal of chlorine (replace every 12 months).
4th stage: TFC-75/TFM-75 Premium membrane we use genuine U.S. Membrane membrane, 75gal/day, it removes 97% to 98% of all chemical, dissolved solids in tap water. (replace every 2-3 years)
5th stage: Alkaline Filter, by dissolving small amounts of Calcium and Magnesium back to the water after RO process, the pH is raised to 10.5 to make natural alkaline water. (replace every 12 months).
6th stage: high capacity final stage inline carbon filter, granular activated carbon, to improve taste of water. (replace every 12 months).
System Dimension: RO unit: 15″ length, 16″ height, 5.5″ depth ; Storage tank: 10.5″ diameter, 15″ height.
10 More Free Tips To Reduce Fluoride Exposure!
- If you’re using a fluoridated toothpaste, consider switching to a non-fluoridated alternative (which you can find at most health food stores). Young children, who don’t have well developed swallowing-reflexes, often swallow a lot of toothpaste when brushing, which can cause disfiguring dental fluorosis and contribute greatly to total systemic intake. Also, even when the toothpaste is not swallowed, the fluoride may cross the gum membrane and enter the bloodstream.
- If your child is using infant formula, it is imperative to avoid making the formula with fluoridated tap water. Infant formula reconstituted with fluoridated water delivers a very high dose of fluoride to a young baby. For instance, infant formula produced with fluoridated water contains 100 to 200 times more fluoride (1,000 ppb) than is found naturally in breast milk (5-10 ppb). In fact, while breast-fed infants receive the LOWEST body burden (mg/kg/day) in the population, they receive the HIGHEST body burden if they receive fluoridated formula.
- Minimize consumption of processed beverages (e.g. soda and reconstituted juice). Soda and juice made from concentrate are often manufactured with fluoridated tap water, and hence, have fluoride levels similar to fluoridated water.
- If you regularly drink non-organic wine or grape juice consider buying only organic varieties. Many commercially-grown grapes in the US are sprayed with a fluoride pesticide called Cryolite. The residues of this pesticide can result in high levels of fluoride in wine or grape juice. In the case of wine, if you don’t want to spend the extra money buying organic, consider purchasing a European brand instead of a Californian brand, as Europe uses much less cryolite on its vineyards.
- Be careful of drinking too much green or black tea. Tea almost always has elevated levels of fluoride and can contribute a substantial amount to one’s total fluoride intake.
- Minimize consumption of mechanically-deboned chicken. Mechanically deboned chicken (e.g. “Chicken McNuggets”) has been found to contain elevated levels of fluoride due to the incorporation of ground bone particles (which are high in fluoride) into the meat.
- If you live in a country which allows fluoridated salt to be sold, make sure that the salt you buy is unfluoridated. Consumption of fluoridated salt can greatly increase a person’s fluoride exposure.
- Check to see if any prescription medicines you are taking contain fluorine. If so, ask your doctor if there are any appropriate alternatives – as some fluorine-containing pharmaceuticals (e.g. Cipro) can metabolize into fluoride ion within the body, thereby increasing the body’s exposure to fluoride.
- If you are going to have surgery, ask your doctors if they can use a non-fluorinated anesthetic. Fluorinated anesthetics such as Enflurane, Isoflurane and Sevoflurane will produce high peak levels of fluoride in blood for up to 24 hours.
- Avoid the use of teflon-coated pans. Teflon-coated pans may increase the fluoride content of food.
All return items must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date. The item must be new and unused, as we do not accept used product returns. Shipping is nonrefundable. There is a 15% restocking fee for all returned items.
Additional deducts are subjected on the condition of the return item, and please package it well to ensure safe return.
Please contact us for return address.
You can see more Frequently Asked Distiller Questions Here!